Chennai Port Trust , Chennai
Fostered with a team of highly experienced professionals, we have been able to manufacture and supply excellent quality LPH RO Plant (500). The offered plant is utilized for purification of water through reverse osmosis process and makes it drinkable. This plant is manufactured under stern guidance of our team of experts using quality tested components and advance technology. Furthermore, clients can avail the provided LPH RO Plant (500) from us in different specifications at industry leading price.
Durable finish standards
Longer service life
Many companies also fund some amount of operational costs, thereby subsidizing the costs of drinking water for the local communities
UWSP community water systems provide safe, high quality water to under-served rural and urban communities at a price that is affordable to all. One of the key elements is providing superior service and quality checks to ensure that the quality of water is consistent throughout the life of the project.
Ultra Community Water Services’ model is based on a tripartite partnership between a local community, a donor and the entity itself. The roles defined in the partnership are:
The community represented by the Gram Panchayat provides:
· A suitable location in the village for the installation of treatment facility
· A reliable water source
· The power connection for capacity required by the plant
· Support Ultra in its social activities in creating awareness
· Support Ultra in collection of user fee and managing the plant
The Donor provides:
· Funding for the fixed cost of the project which covers the building, plant and machinery, storage, installation and commissioning, initial survey, community mobilization and other connected expenses
· Funding for the deficit in the operation and maintenance costs
· Ultra acts as the project manager. It takes responsibility for :
· Selection of a suitable location
· Installation of the water center,
· Efficient operation of the water centre
· Quality of water – ensures that output water meets national standards at all times
· The operating and maintenance costs of the system. Ultra collects affordable user fees (Rs. 0.20 to 0.25 per liter or Rs. 4 to 5 per 20 liter- can, depending on the level of water contamination) which ensure the self-sustainability of the project over time.
Reviewed by 13 Users